When it comes to selecting a logo for a product/company most prefer to go by thier 'gut feel'. But if you follow the follwing steps your task may become easier,
1. Have a good look at the logos of your business/product segment.
2. Check up the logos most admired by the Target customer segment of your product/business.
3.Non-fmcg may avoid additional properties like visual metaphor, signature tunes etc as the target buyer has a close homogenous profile.
4. Businesses/products targetted at the youth would do well if they add a graphic.
5. Packaging should be leveraged to enhance the brand experience.
6. Let a professional decide how your logo should look like!
Strategy is the key to make a pile of money from blogging. But you can't earn a cent unless Google or Facebook makes many times more fr...
How could ‘56 inch chest’ scholars of Bharat Mata forgive India’s Chief Economic Advisor Arvind Subramanium for admitting, on NDTV in Dec...
Winner’s curse in Political Advertising A sound communications strategy could backfire without astute media planning. Vajpaye led NDA gover...
Ramdev can’t hope to win in fmcg space dominated by women power. Yogis who consider women as bad influence thus refusing to respect them a...