When it comes to selecting a logo for a product/company most prefer to go by thier 'gut feel'. But if you follow the follwing steps your task may become easier,
1. Have a good look at the logos of your business/product segment.
2. Check up the logos most admired by the Target customer segment of your product/business.
3.Non-fmcg may avoid additional properties like visual metaphor, signature tunes etc as the target buyer has a close homogenous profile.
4. Businesses/products targetted at the youth would do well if they add a graphic.
5. Packaging should be leveraged to enhance the brand experience.
6. Let a professional decide how your logo should look like!
Higher education in India has experienced mushroom growth in past two decades. It has entered the consolidation phase already. Although mo...
When I was studying journalism & mass communication at Punjabi university Patiala an editor of Dainik Tribune visited us to share his ...
In my opinion India has been a hub of B2B family owned firms since 1947. The industry have remained under government control, still the gov...
The Charlie hebdo tragedy once more brought onto centre-stage the ongoing struggle between the power of the ideas versus the might of the g...