When it comes to selecting a logo for a product/company most prefer to go by thier 'gut feel'. But if you follow the follwing steps your task may become easier,
1. Have a good look at the logos of your business/product segment.
2. Check up the logos most admired by the Target customer segment of your product/business.
3.Non-fmcg may avoid additional properties like visual metaphor, signature tunes etc as the target buyer has a close homogenous profile.
4. Businesses/products targetted at the youth would do well if they add a graphic.
5. Packaging should be leveraged to enhance the brand experience.
6. Let a professional decide how your logo should look like!
Agreed India remained under foreign rule for centuries. Accepted the Indians didn’t get independence as result of war against the occupyin...
The Charlie hebdo tragedy once more brought onto centre-stage the ongoing struggle between the power of the ideas versus the might of the g...
This happens only in India. Although pandits may spun numerous twisted tales trying to prove that modi success story is a unique phenomenon...
If you intend to find out which political party or leader are responsible for win loss in Delhi MCD elections then you could be disappoin...